Monday, December 7, 2009

A new year ... A new blog

So this will be my third blog site in the past few years. I start one in the latest and greatest place then it ends up being a flop. So since I've moved my email over to gmail, I thought I would merge my blog over here too. Now, I don't know how faithful I'm going to be to this thing. I did really well for a very long time and then this past year, I took a big nose dive.

I have to say that I'm anxious to get 2009 behind me. Many things happened that have changed our lives, but you know what, we're all the better for them. We've allowed the Lord to grow us through the good, bad and ugly. That's what it's all about, isn't it? Using every opportunity to bring change in our lives is very important. Our pastor has taught is that if you're not growing, you're dying.

May 2010 be a year of more lessons learned, more growing in the Word of God and more love and family time. I'm believing for fresh, new things to take place in our hearts and everyday lives. I'm believing that my hubby is going to get even better in his musical abilities. I'm believing that Reid will continue to get better in school and socially. I'm believing that my Tori is going to continue to grow as a leader and worshiper. I'm believing that I'm going to grow as a teacher and leader, as well. I'm also believing for a new home. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment